Google

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Some Q & A with Valerie Cherish


While on the topic of The Comeback here's a little snippet of a Q & A Valerie did with Out.com.

How would you respond to someone saying you’re “over” or that you’re a “clueless has-been”? Do you think you’re still “it”?

Well, I don’t know if I’m “it” but I’m certainly “something.” Right? I still exist, I hope! [Laughs] No, there are so many…unfortunate people, uh…they like to look at the negative and use words like over and has-been. I think that’s a sad way to live, really.

You coined one of our favorite catchphrases of last year: “I don’t want to see that!” Do you plan on marketing the phrase? We’re thinking T-shirts, mugs, lunchboxes, toilet seat covers, even a talking Valerie Cherish doll.

I would love a doll! Wouldn’t that be cute? As long as they get the hair right. I’ve seen those Linda Evans or Farrah Fawcett-Majors dolls and the hair always looks fake and colored and synthetic. The Valerie Cherish doll should have relaxed, flowing, natural red hair—like mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home