Google

Monday, August 14, 2006

No sleep for Madonna!


Madonna's famously poor relations with British builders took another turn for the worse last week when she was kept awake with building works on either side of her London home, reports contactmusic.com

She told an audience at one Wembley show, "I only got three hours sleep last night because I have got construction work going on in stereo at my house. This morning I was so tired I thought: 'F**k, I can't do my show.' But I'm getting lots of energy from the smiles on your faces."

The site manager for one of the construction firms says, 'Usually we work from 8.30am, but we agreed to be quiet before 10am so Madonna could get her lie-in. "We have a job to do. I am surprised she has decided to complain."

From Madonnatribe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home