Google

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

thank-you very much, whoever he was


George Michael told a Britian radio station that the civil ceremony he is planning with Kenny Goss is still on. There were rumors that Kenny called off the ceremony after George was caught in a London park with a strange man. George also said that Kenny knows about his cruising and is fine with it.

He said: "I've got no issue with cruising. I've talked about it many times. It's never been an issue between us.
"We had a lovely tenth anniversary party. My present to him was a million quid so I think I should get away with so-called fooling around with 'Bernard Manning'. I've no idea who that guy was but thank-you very much, whoever he was."

"We knew with all the rubbish between us that we couldn't get a private wedding, so we have postponed it.
"I don't want people to think my life is troubled when it's not. I'm a man who has been successful for 25 years."

Read more at Dlisted.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home