Google

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I'm a gay arsonist klepto

"I think homosexuality is a lifestyle, it's a choice, and that lifestyle can be changed. I think it is a transgression against God's law, God's will. The reality is, again...that I think we make choices all the time. And I think you make good choices and bad choices in terms of lifestyle. Our expectation is that one's genetic makeup might make one more inclined to be an arsonist or might make one more inclined to be a kleptomaniac. Do I think that they can be changed? Yes."

-Ohio Candidate Blackwell

Read more at Towleroad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

3:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home