Google

Monday, July 24, 2006

Bad George Bad!!!!

Okay he was caught again... big deal, but why did it have to be with this guy?!?! I'm sure they are plenty of attractive guys that would... ewwww.



"I don't even like George Michael. And I didn't recognise him immediately. He sort of came up and got close. He looked kind of brown so I said to him, ‘You're not totally English, are you?' I told him I'd come all the way up from Brighton and he said, ‘What? Isn't Brighton good enough for this sort of thing?' I told him it's highly dangerous at 2am. You'd get your throat cut. He told me I could contact him on the Gaydar website and we just started kissing. He did it very well. That was one of his major points. Then it was fondling and mutual pleasuring. It wasn't full sex but it was fantastic..."



Read more at Towleroad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

2:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home